Friday, January 30, 2009

Parents please practice with your Daisy

 Dear Parents, here are the things we would like you to practice with your Daisy before the Investiture meeting.

 The Girl Scout Promise

On my honor, I will try:
     To serve God, and my country,
     To help people at all times,
     And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

 

Friendship song

Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, the other is gold.

A circle is round, it has no end.
That's how long, I will be your friend.

Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, the other is gold.

 *Sung in a round between 1st gr/ Kindergarten students

Make new friends, but keep the old.*
One is silver, the other is gold.

  

I’m a Daisy Poem

 I'm a Daisy standing tall (stand tall)

I'm a Daisy, friend to all (hold hands out palm up covering the person to either side)

I'm a Daisy, helping every day (hold the hand of the person next to you by just turning over your palm)

Living my life in the Girl Scout Way (raise hands held together above head.)

No comments: